Wednesday 7 February 2024

Looking Ahead

I AM often asked where I find out about the tournaments I attend.
It helps to be on organisers' mailing lists, but my main sources are Fide's calendar, the CzechTour's news page, Tim Harding's website and the German site chessorg.
The following tournaments are on my radar.
I may not play in all of them, but all are on my shortlist.

Cambridge Feb 19-24

Bad Wörishofen, Bavaria Mar 8-16

Fagernes, Norway Mar 24-31

Tegernsee Senioren Cup, Bavaria Apr 6-14

Brengenz Senioren, Norway May 5-11


Bischofsgrün Senioren, Bavaria Jun 21-29

Hull British Championships Jul 27-Aug 4 (details expected soonish)

Olomouc, Czechia Aug 10-17 (details expected soon)

Riviera Congress, Torquay Aug 31-Sep 6 (details to come)


Colonia de Sant Jordi, Mallorca Oct 19-27

Benidorm Open Oct 27-Nov 3 (details to come)

Benidorm Bali, Spain Nov 30-Dec 10 (to be confirmed)

San Vicente, Spain Dec 26-30 (details to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment