Saturday 4 June 2022

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road In Mallorca ...?

... to catch up with her chicks
Flying from Stansted with Ryanair yesterday afternoon proved largely trouble-free at the airport, except for a 20-minute delay in departing, a result, according to the pilot, of ground staff turning up late to service the plane.
I was more than a little disappointed, however, when I found seat 16D, for which I paid £9 as it was advertised as an extra-legroom seat, turned out to be an ordinary seat - the exit rows were 17 and 18.
Getting through passport control and covid-pass control at Mallorca airport was simplicity itself, so I had plenty of time to explore the immediate area around the venue-hotel before it got dark, which is when I came across the above 'wildlife'.

No comments:

Post a Comment