Saturday 7 October 2023

Moving Up

CHECKED yesterday afternoon into Magaluf's Hotel Samos, which is where at least four of the English contingent are staying.
I have been at the Samos three times before, usually on quite a high floor.
But this time I found myself on the first floor, and after unpacking I heard a loud techno beat, apparently from the BCM nightclub, which is adjacent to the hotel.
I went to Reception and explained the noise was very disturbing, and that I would like a different room.
Reception told me BCM is closed, but agreed to move me anyway - to the top floor.
It turned out the loud music had been coming from the room next to mine, so I was well-pleased to switch.
The change means I will be using a lift rather than stairs, but the views from my balcony are much improved.
Looking seawards

One of Magaluf's outdoor music venues

Looking inland

No comments:

Post a Comment