Saturday 18 September 2021

My Chess Calendar

NEWS that the government is relaxing financial penalties for traveling abroad has prompted me to review my chess events for the rest of this year.
There are still a few gaps in my chess calendar, but I hope to fill these fairly soon.
The bottom line is my chess activity is getting back to pre-covid levels.

Sep 18-19 Coulsdon Late Summer. Four rounds (I have booked a bye for this evening).

Sep 22 Coulsdon Autumn Daytime.

Sep 24-26 Northumberland (North Shields). Five rounds.

Sep 29 Coulsdon Autumn Daytime.

Sep 30 Central London League (subject to selection).

Oct 1-3 Fareham. Five rounds (I have booked a bye for the Saturday evening).

Oct 6 Coulsdon Autumn Daytime.

Oct 9-17 Mallorca. Nine rounds.

Oct 20 Coulsdon Autumn Daytime.

Oct 22-24 Hull. Five rounds.

Oct 27 Coulsdon Autumn Daytime.

Oct 29-31 Scarborough. Five rounds.

Nov 3 Coulsdon Autumn Daytime.

Nov 6-13 Hradec Králové. Nine rounds.

Nov 17 Coulsdon Autumn Daytime.

Nov 18 Central London League (subject to selection).

Nov 24 Coulsdon Autumn Daytime.

Dec 1 Coulsdon Autumn Daytime.

Dec 4-12 Benidorm. Nine rounds.

Dec 15 Coulsdon Autumn Daytime.

Dec 16 Central London League (subject to selection).

Dec 29-Jan 7 Hastings Masters. 10 rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment