No doubt many of these views are by bots, although it is interesting that my other main blog, 10mm and all that!, which has been running slightly longer, has 'only' 198,377 hits, while Chess Tip Of The Day, which is a feeder blog for the web version of Beau Chess, has 20,254 hits, albeit over a much shorter period of time.
I begin this blog after getting back into league chess following many years' absence due to work. My post-job status also means I am able to play more tournament chess. My new club in London is Battersea and my first game for them is on Thursday September 14, 2017. I start with a Fide rating of 1858, an ECF grade of 169 (=1968 elo) and an ICCF correspondence rating of 2267. My current Fide is 2035, my ECF is 1942 and my ICCF is 2374.
Monday, 17 August 2026
Three's A Charm
LATE yesterday Beau Chess passed the three-million hits mark, the total now standing at 3,007,310.
Labels:
Statistics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment