Thursday 15 June 2023

Busier Times Ahead

IT has been quiet chess-wise for me of late, with just two games in the last 10 days.
But it is all-change from today, starting tonight in the Pimlico summer congress with an opponent rated 2112.
Tomorrow I travel to Daventry, Northants, for a 4NCL weekend congress - one game on the Friday and two each on the Saturday and Sunday.
On Monday I return to London, planning to get my laundry done before I fly to Prague on Wednesday for the Prague International Chess Festival Don Giovanni.
The festival's opening ceremony is the day before I fly, but that is to cater for round-robin tournaments that start before the unrestricted tournament, which I have entered, begins on the Thursday.
In all there are 384 entries, with many titled players, including 12 grandmasters and 26 international masters, the full list being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment