Wednesday 21 June 2023

Getting There

MY plane touched down at Prague airport at 14:40 local time, and I reached the venue-hotel, Don Giovanni, exactly 75 minutes later ... and no, I did not take a taxi.
From the airport I caught a 119 bus, which terminates at a connection with the green line of the metro, which in turn took me to Želivského station.
There are signs inside the station telling people which exit to use for the hotel, less than a minute's walk away.
What makes the journey even better is that public transport in Prague is efficient, at least in my experience, and cheap (especially for seniors, who get it free).
Inside the foyer of the venue-hotel, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary

2 comments:

  1. Good luck…am keen to know about the tournament. I will keep an eye on your progress.

    ReplyDelete